1. Ascension nurses in Kansas vote to unionize Full story
2. CommonSpirit, Providence link up for workforce development Full story
3. RN pay for all 50 states adjusted by cost of living Full story
4. Patients are demanding simpler care experiences. See how leading systems are meeting this expectation — while also reducing staff burden — here.
5. Ochsner aims to hire 300 veterans in 3 years
6. The leadership blindspots that let workplace bullying persist Full story
7. Patients, providers prefer these 27 health systems 2 to 1 over competitors Full story
8. OSU Wexner Medical Center names HR chief Full story
9. Set up value-based care models for success with remote primary care. Get strategies and tools to support the shift in this expert session.
10. Hiring managers grapple with diversity initatives: 5 survey findings Full story
11. Hospital where nurse called 911 faces accreditation delay Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
2. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.
3. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.