1. 1,800 hospitals get value-based purchasing bonuses in FY 2016: 10 things to know
2. 11 recent hospital bankruptcies and closures
3. Mother Jones piece hits Epic hard: 5 criticisms of the EHR vendor Full story
4. Inefficient communication methods often lead doctors and nurses to spend an increasing amount of time on administrative and operational tasks. In this webinar, Improving Patient Outcomes and Increasing Clinical Workflow Efficiencies, discover how a secure clinical collaboration solution can help your doctors and nurses deliver better patient care and work more efficiently. Register now!
5. 3 recent hospital transactions and partnerships Full story
6. 11 most innovative companies, according to the C-suite Full story
8. Medication errors occur in half of all surgeries: 7 study findings
9. One university is offering free medical school to 10 students a year: 5 things to know Full story
10. Walgreens halts Theranos partnership Full story
11. Health Net, Centene merger approved by stockholders
12. Doctor, Did You Wash Your Hands?: 9 things to know about the website and its developer Dr. Jonathan Metsch
15. Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting, April 27-30, 2016 in Chicago. Hear keynotes from George W. Bush, Howard Dean and the CEOs of Mayo Clinic, Scripps Health, NorthShore-LIJ and 80+ more hospitals and systems. To learn more about the speakers and register for the meeting, please click here.
Sign up for a free subscription to the print edition of Becker's Hospital Review
, which comes out 12 times by mail per year. You will not be billed for this, now or ever. We simply are looking to build our audience of engaged readers. Please sign up here.
Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO + CFO/CIO Roundtables
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton Chicago
Featuring 100 Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking