1. 18 latest hospital, health system executive moves
2. DOJ seeks more information on Aetna-Humana deal
3. Ohio hospital at risk of losing Medicare funding
Discover the New Meeting Place. Healthcare is now in its second decade of consumerism and organizations that wish to stay competitive need to meet consumers where they want to be met. Read the whitepaper
to learn about this new meeting place.
Seeking Panelists for Beckers 2nd Annual HIT/CIO + Revenue Cycle Conference. We are seeking speakers for two panels. 1. Health Care Technology and High Speed Business Growth: Oscar, Theranos, Healthy Planet and More, and 2. Revenue Cycle Improvement: Best Ideas 2016. If you have an interest in either panel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
6. Beth Israel, Lahey call off merger talks again
7. [Updated] UPMC probes link between mold, patient deaths: 7 things to know
8. 8 recent hospital outlook and credit rating actions
10. Teaming up: The symbiotic relationship between sports and healthcare
11. Keys to success: Learn how to 'go for the gold' in the ASC industry at Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 22-24 @ Swissotel, Chicago); register today!
12. New York City's public hospital system to change corporate structure: 5 things to know 13. 5 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
14. AMGA survey finds barriers to value-based care: 6 key findings
15. Prime to acquire CHS hospital in Florida
16. Plan your 2016 Hospital + Health System Strategy at Becker's CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable (Nov. 18-19 @ Ritz Carlton, Chicago). Register today to join!
17. 5 recent hospital closures
18. Becker's 100 great hospitals in America
Sign up for a free subscription to the print edition of Becker's Hospital Review
, which comes out 12 times by mail per year. You will not be billed for this, now or ever. We simply are looking to build our audience of engaged readers. Please sign up here.
Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO + CFO/CIO Roundtables
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton Chicago
Featuring 100 Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking