1. Why North Shore-LIJ is changing its name after 18 years
2. Investigation reveals 'gag clauses' built into Epic, Cerner, Allscripts EHR contracts impact patient safety
3. Call for Speakers: Revenue Cycle Management.
We are seeking great speakers and panelists for the 2nd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Summit. This large event will be held July 27-28 next year in Chicago. Please submit speaker name and topic to Sbecker@beckershealthcare.com or Mkelleher@beckershealthcare.com.
4. CMS fines Cleveland Clinic hospital for lab deficiencies
6. Patient accused of stabbing 2 nurses charged with attempted murder
7. Operating in the public eye: Life after the Surgeon Scorecard
9. 8 questions with Lynn Nicholas, CEO of Massachusetts Hospital Association
10. Partners HealthCare delays Union Hospital closing
11. Sutter Health notifies 2,500 of breach after employee improperly emails billing documents
12. 21 financial benchmarks for hospital executives 13.
CMS readmission reduction program is unfair, needs redesign, Harvard study suggests
14. Becker's 100 great hospitals in America
15. Howard Drenth, President + CEO of Presence Medical Group to speak at Becker's CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable (Nov. 18-19 @ Ritz Carlton, Chicago) Don't miss out - register today to join the discussion!
16. Come hear the truly brilliant orthopedic surgeon, healthcare leader and strategist Daniel Murrey, MD, as he keynotes the 22nd Annual ASC Meeting October 22-24 at the Swissotel, Chicago; register today!
Sign up for a free subscription to the print edition of Becker's Hospital Review
, which comes out 12 times by mail per year. You will not be billed for this, now or ever. We simply are looking to build our audience of engaged readers. Please sign up here.
Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO + CFO/CIO Roundtables
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz-Carlton Chicago
Featuring 100 Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking