1. 9 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
2. 'Quiet quitters' make up at least 50% of workforce: Gallup Full story
3. Mississippi hospital to lay off staff, curb care Full story
4. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
5. University of Michigan nurses authorize strike Full story
6. Travel nurses aren't returning to their old jobs Full story
7. Labor Department sues former hospital CEO, alleges fiduciary breaches Full story
8. North Carolina hospital CEO resigns Full story
9. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
10. 15 best, worst cities to retire Full story
11. Banner Health reorganizes executive roles in Arizona Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
2. What digital options do patients really expect out of healthcare organizations? These patient survey findings offer a roadmap for where to direct resources.
3. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.