5 hospital bankruptcies | 7 CEO moves | Erlanger fires top FQHC officials | CMS again delays 2-midnight rule enforcement
Aug. 13, 2015
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CMS delays enforcement of 'two-midnight' rule again
2.7 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
3. 5 recent hospital bankruptcies
4. Better (+ Faster + Stronger) Together: Strategies to Improve Emergency Department and Hospitalist Program Collaboration. Find ways in which collaboration between physicians can lead to improved patient care. Read the whitepaper.
5.Erlanger fires 4 top administrators over 'unacceptable fiscal management'
6. Meet the Stanford hospitalist-turned-rapper changing healthcare in Las Vegas
7. Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable on Nov 18-19 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Chicago - Register Today.
8.11 recent accountable care, shared savings agreements
9.How the 'Big 5' health insurers fared in Q2
10. 5 hospitals and health systems with strong finances
11. Leading by example: Q&A with St. Joseph's CEO Ben Koppelman
12. 10 of the most interesting infection control developments this year
13. Millennials and healthcare: 25 things to know
14. 100 great hospitals in America
15. Need continuing education credits? Becker's 4th Annual CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable is approved for 13 ACHE credits.Register today!
Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual CEO + CFO/CIO Roundtables
Save the date!
Nov. 18-19, 2015| Ritz-Carlton Chicago
Featuring 100 Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking