1. North Carolina health system lays off 61 workers after closing COVID-19 test sites Full story
2. 17 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
3. What hospitals should consider when hiring teens Full story
4. COVID-19 greatly affected health systems everywhere – but by how much? Get a data-driven look at the pandemic's impact here.
5. For Gen Z, 'quiet quitting' is a form of heightened work-life balance Full story
6. Man charged in assault of 4 Pennsylvania hospital workers Full story
7. 15,000 Minnesota nurses move toward possible strike Full story
8. HR leaders should prioritize 'career portfolios' over career ladders to retain workers Full story
9. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
10. How 1 health system is addressing employees' counseling needs on site Full story
11. The rise of the $1K professional headshot Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.
2. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
3. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.