1. 9 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
2. Nurses blame SLU Hospital management for staffing woes Full story
3. Nursing shortage gets worse as COVID-19 subvariant spreads Full story
4. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
5. UPMC employees call for leaders to take firm stance on abortion Full story
6. Man dies after shooting himself at Florida hospital Full story
7. Mayo Clinic nurses to vote July 25 on leaving union Full story
8. How 3 health systems have amped up their workplace violence prevention initiatives Full story
9. It's hard to stay healthy in a sick economy. Treating mind & body together is the key to chronic care even in tough times. Learn how here.
10. 5 best, worst states for business in 2022 Full story
11. 91 statistics on physician compensation | 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
3. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.