17 executive moves | The lesser-known details of mergers of equals | 25 things to know about Humana | The best of Quint Studer
June 8, 2015
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 17 latest hospital, health system executive moves
2. Behind closed doors: The lesser-known details of mergers of equals
3. 25 things to know about Humana
4. How to design your bundled payments programs to be successful. Find out during a June 16 webinar.
5. 12 recent hospital outlook and rating actions
6. 30 words that have changed healthcare forever - or at least for this year 7. The Dirt on Endoscopes and CRE. Register for the June 17 webinar.
8.Mayo Clinic's new partnership aims to speed up clinical drug trials
9. Justice Department expands investigation into scope-related bacterial outbreak
10. NIH lab ordered to shut down drug-making: 5 things to know
11. With increased demand and costly penalties for readmission rates - among other factors, doctors and hospitals now have more of an incentive to look for alternative options for collaboration and patient care, such as telemedicine. Download the whitepaper, Connecting to Patients, Anywhere and Anytime with Telemedicine, to discover the facts about telemedicine reimbursement and what to look for when selecting a telemedicine solution.
12. CHRISTUS Health Louisiana, Ochsner partner: 6 things to know
13. Feds settle case with Community Health Systems hospital over kickbacks