1. Nurses make exit plans after RaDonda Vaught's conviction Full story
2. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
3. 5 hospital, health system CFO resignations Full story
4. COVID-19 aftershocks seminar: How New York Presbyterian and Atrium Health are working to support today's exhausted clinicians and sicker patients. View the panel discussion here.
5. Stanford physicians vote to join union after botched vaccine rollout Full story
6. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: We need to have our teams' backs when they face racist, discriminatory patient behavior Full story
7. Companies should brace for a culture of quitting Full story
8. 6 strategies to address nursing shortages in the next 18 months Full story
9. Outdated processes make compliance more difficult than it already is. Here's how hospitals are modernizing.
10. Is sharing salary taboo? Younger workers don't think so Full story
11. 12 hospitals scaling back services Full story
12. Columbia University Medical Center cuts ties with Dr. Oz Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.
2. A simple optimization saved this surgical hospital $100k. This 1-page case study will tell you how.
3. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.