1. Hospital CEO exits doubled in January Full story
2. If 1 in 5 healthcare workers have quit, where have they gone? Full story
3. Physician: Empowering healthcare workers starts with removing 'shackles' Full story
4. From health system staff to health plan members, healthcare should work for everyone. What's the hold up? Help us get answers by participating in Becker's 2022 survey for health system benefit managers and provider-sponsored health plans.
5. 48 hospitals on Forbes' list of best employers Full story
6. New York hospital workers petition to leave union Full story
7. Medical staff target Washington hospital executives in no-confidence vote Full story
8. Hospitals plead with Congress to tackle workforce shortages Full story
9. Nurse bullying is still an issue in healthcare. Here's how to put a stop to it, per 2 nurse leaders.
10. California measure would let nurses work as independent contractors Full story
11. 12 hospitals named among Healthgrades' best for at least 15 years Full story
12. 14 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
2. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
3. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.