1. Oracle nears deal to buy Cerner for $30B Full story
2. Hospital CEO: Virtual plans can accentuate the worst in healthcare Full story
3. Health IT's biggest missed opportunities in 2021: 4 CIOs weigh in Full story
4. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
5. Could facility fees for telehealth appointments return? Full story
6. 10 states COVID-19 may hit the hardest by Christmas: Mayo Clinic forecasts Full story
7. Telehealth's expansion still isn't equitable. Join this webinar to cut barriers + expand access.
8. Unauthorized EHR access may have exposed data of 883 Baylor Scott & White patients Full story
9. St. Luke's names health system's first CIO Full story
10. HHS appoints acting CIO Full story
11. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
12. What data on 120,000 COVID hospitalizations shows about breakthrough cases Full story
13. 5 things to know about rural patients' telehealth experiences Full story
14. Viewpoint: How remote patient monitoring and 5G can advance healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
2. The obesity reckoning is here — What happens next will determine the health of most Americans. Click here to read the 3-part report.
3. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.