1. Diagnostic algorithms can be fooled by cyberattacks, UPMC research finds Full story
2. Scripps' Epic EHR automates supply price markups up to 675% Full story
3. HHS releases $9B in provider relief payments Full story
4. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
5. Texas hospital goes into payroll downtime procedures after ransomware hit on HR vendor Full story
6. Massachusetts physician indicted in $37M telemedicine kickback scheme Full story
7. To succeed in healthcare’s digital age, hospitals need the right tech. Learn how to adopt real-time location systems, a cloud-based ecosystem and a strong digital front door by registering here.
8. Florida man charged in $38M UnitedHealth, BCBS false claims scheme Full story
9. Yale New Haven Health saved 470 hours of nurses' time in 1 year with EHR tool Full story
10. Medicare cuts averted Full story
11. Supply chain disruptions aren't going away any time soon. Learn how to better prepare your team for success in 2022 here.
12. Satisfaction with telemedicine takes a tumble but still comes out on top, new report says Full story
13. Viewpoint: Medical technology humanizes medicine Full story
14. 46 top hospitals, ranked by Leapfrog Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
2. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
3. Cutting corners on medical device maintenance can backfire. Click here to learn what services are worth the upfront costs.