1. 5 things CIOs want from their CEOs Full story
2. Florida pharmacy owner found guilty of running $174M telehealth fraud scheme Full story
3. Tennessee medical board deletes anti-misinformation policy from website Full story
4. Aligning people, policies + tech across sites can deliver impressive financial results. Click here to learn how CommonSpirit does it.
5. Omicron's spread + US strategy: 5 things to know this week Full story
6. Cerner falls behind Epic, Meditech for patient access satisfaction: KLAS Full story
7. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
8. 45 EHR contracts, go-lives in 2021 Full story
9. Google inks deal to add COVID-19 vaccine cards to Android devices Full story
10. Patients, healthcare providers have privacy concerns about telemedicine, report finds Full story
11. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
12. Geisinger out of beds amid COVID-19 surge; practicing 'waiting-room medicine' Full story
13. 6 states set COVID-19 records this week Full story
14. 13 recent CIO moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.
2. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED— Click here to learn why.
3. Demand for heart care is rising as a cardiologist shortage looms. Here's how health systems are adapting to the specialty's top challenges.