1. California medical center server issue exposed patient data for 4.5 years Full story
2. HHS COVID-19 data often diverges with state data: report Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic's net income triples in Q3 Full story
4. Masimo's Rick Gannotta on Preventable Occurrences and Improving Patient Care. Listen here.
5. Oregon nurse placed on leave over TikTok video plugging noncompliance with COVID-19 protocols Full story
6. Amazon on hiring spree of 1,400 new workers per day: 5 details Full story
7. The next evolution of Allscripts and EHR technology Full story
8. Biden adds new members to COVID-19 task force Full story
9. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
10. Fauci warns of 'surge upon a surge'; Moderna seeks emergency approval for COVID-19 vaccine — 6 updates Full story
11. Microsoft invests in AI virtual health platform: 4 details Full story
12. US needs big data registry to monitor COVID-19 vaccine outcomes, former FDA commissioners say Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
14. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
2. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
3. Compassion and innovation: insights into descendant management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.