1. Dr. David Feinberg shares strategy for Cerner & the leadership advice that has guided his career Full story
2. Some patients forgo care as states cut telehealth provisions: 8 details Full story
3. COVID-19 cases up in 28 states, down in 20, flat in 2 Full story
4. Hospitals are only as strong as their IT — learn how to optimize security & performance.
- A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
- It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
- Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
5. Epic's sepsis model linked to potential alert fatigue after 43% increase at 24 hospitals amid COVID-19, study finds Full story
6. Ascension Florida rescinds suspensions of unvaccinated workers Full story
7. CMS move opens the door to high quality remote monitoring. Click here to learn what that means for providers.
8. Albany Med names CIO, 2 more leaders Full story
9. 7 hospitals hiring CIOs: Catholic Health, HCA & more Full story
10. HHS distributes $7.5B in pandemic aid to providers Full story
11. How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
12. Postsurgical selfies may catch infections sooner, study finds Full story
13. Hackers striking vaccine-linked manufacturers: 5 things to know Full story
14. Cyber committee, staff training top adopted security measures among hospitals: 5 CHIME insights Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CMS mandating bundled payments requires hospital-physician synergy — here's how to achieve it.
2. Still using paper fax to transmit patient data? Learn how switching to digital improves EHR workflows.
3. Cutting corners on medical device maintenance can backfire. Click here to learn what services are worth the upfront costs.