1. 10 states challenge healthcare worker vaccination mandate Full story
2. Telehealth, virtual care or video visit? The nomenclature patients prefer Full story
3. 49% of patients would change hospitals if theirs were hit by ransomware attack Full story
4. Better data leads to better care. Learn how to improve patient flow and streamline workflows here.
5. 9 things to know about Gen Z and baby boomers in healthcare and the workplace Full story
6. Washington representative to VA secretary: $16B Cerner EHR rollout harming patients' care Full story
7. 8 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
8. St. Jude inks data use deal to develop AI models Full story
9. Tech that improves clinical outcomes & pays for itself in under a year: learn why all systems should use IoT.
10. Midwest is nation's current COVID-19 hotspot: Snapshot of 4 states Full story
11. California physician group sued over $1.5M in alleged unpaid EHR fees Full story
12. HHS to invest additional $785M for hard-hit COVID-19 populations Full story
13. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
14. Vaccination-related employee departures at 37 hospitals, health systems Full story
15. 100 of the largest hospitals and health systems in America Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The weak spots in your care transitions are showing — learn how to identify them and reduce the risk of harm here.
2. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.
3. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.