1. UVM Medical Center lowers census, surgical caseload amid IT system recovery Full story
2. 'We are about to enter COVID hell': Experts warn of most dangerous surge yet Full story
3. Updates on 10 hospital malware attacks Full story
4. Are you ready for CMS' interoperability rules? Here's what two digital transformation experts want you to know.
5. Hackers accessed California hospital data in ransomware attack: 5 details Full story
6. PwC: What healthcare executives can expect under Biden presidency Full story
7. Cerner launches new messaging capabilities for patient portal Full story
8. Houston Methodist develops AI-powered breast cancer risk calculator Full story
9. What hospitals can learn from an FBI cybercrime expert, the value of telehealth marketing and more. Click here to see what Becker's has in store for virtual health IT learnings.
10. Google launches AI tools for healthcare to streamline document review, analysis Full story
11. Zoom settles FTC allegations of misleading security practices: 7 details Full story
12. AMA: 5 ways physicians can combat cybercrime during the pandemic Full story
13. Cigna, Humana lead $37.5M funding round for digital health triage company Full story
14. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.
2. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
3. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.