|1. Texas hospital data breach affects nearly 30k patient records
2. 25 latest hospital, health system executive moves
3. What do Russian hackers desire more: Money or political influence?
4. What are the leadership competencies for the next Generation of healthcare executives?
5. Cerner president: Revenue cycle will be major contributor to growth
6. Survey: CISOs project cognitive security solutions will increase threefold by 2019
7. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
8. Emergency during the election? Various states allow patients to vote from hospitals
9. ECRI names 10 health technology hazards for 2017 - infusion errors, scope cleaning top list
10. Cyberattack causes UK-based hospitals to cancel appointments, operations
11. For an in-depth look at how rich-client devices increase efficiency and effectiveness compared to zero clients, download this whitepaper
100 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs 2016