|1. 8 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
2. ONC issues final rule on Health IT Certification Program
3. HHS finalizes MACRA Quality Payment Program, includes emphasis on health IT
4. What are the strategies to bring payers and providers together to resolve payer/provider friction, simplify the claims process and reduce rework? Learn more in this upcoming panel discussion.
5. NYC physician charged with manslaughter in patient's death
6. CMS releases MACRA final rule: 10 things to know
7. Diagnosing which devices provide more for healthcare. Although zero clients might seem like a reliable choice in the clinical setting, they do not stand up to rich-client devices for efficiency or flexibility.
8. DoD appoints new principal deputy CIO
9. Report: 85% of patients believe technology-enabled communication is as useful as in-person visits
10. HP to cut up to 4,000 jobs over next 3 years
11. Bridging the patient ID accuracy gap. Identity theft is not limited to shady eCommerce websites or restaurant servers. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today. 12. After turmoil and major layoffs, Zenefits looks to reboot