1. CMS adds 11 new telehealth services to Medicare coverage Full story
2. South Carolina hospital billing error mixed up addresses for 12,636 patients Full story
3. Sen. Harris halts travel after 2 staffers test positive; 'regional COVID storm' hits rural US — 8 updates Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. Massachusetts hospital completes $18M Meditech install: 4 details Full story
6. Michigan Medicine CIO Dr. Andrew Rosenberg joins statewide health information network Full story
7. Epic taps InterSystems to provide data foundation for EHR Full story
8. How Mount Sinai, NYU predictive models performed during early pandemic Full story
9. Risk profiling and the COVID-19 patient backlog — hear from CMO Dr. Mohammed Saeed during this live virtual discussion.
10. Carving out a place for the CIO: Why corporate boards are pushing for more tech expertise Full story
11. Blue Cross Blue Shield covers telemedicine permanently for federal workforce program Full story
12. Hospitals will rate EHR interoperability, usability, cost in federal survey Full story
13. VA, DOD add 15,000 hospitals, clinics to joint HIE Full story
14. Develop a strategic approach to EMR maintenance and optimization. Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
15. 5 hospital mergers called off this year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
2. Why universal patient decolonization is key in the age of COVID-19. Click here to download the whitepaper.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.