1. Indiana health system diverts ambulances, reverts to paper records amid ransomware attack Full story
2. Hackensack Meridian names chief information officer Full story
3. It's time to upgrade from cloth masks, experts say Full story
4. 70% of patients will share a negative experience. Turn patients into promoters instead with tips from this virtual discussion.
5. 23 recent hospital, health system executive retirements, resignations Full story
6. Hacker had access to OSF HealthCare's IT systems for 6 weeks before outage Full story
7. Denials are expensive. Click here to learn how to avoid them altogether.
8. Is AI replacing physicians? 3 stats showing its integration into clinical decisions Full story
9. Northwestern patient sues Elekta over data breach that hit 170 health systems Full story
10. Kaiser suspends 2,200 unvaccinated employees Full story
11. The end of underpayments — Here's what a next-gen payer appeals process looks like.
12. Beth Israel Lahey's new patient data initiative aims to advance health equity Full story
13. Google's health AI startup turns profit for 1st time: 6 details Full story
14. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.
2. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
3. Health systems often overlook a critical aspect of workflow efficiency — see what it is here.