1. Cyberattack on Alabama hospital linked to 1st alleged ransomware death Full story
2. Florida hospital fires nurse for posting patient photos online Full story
3. HHS releases HIPAA guidelines for vaccine, the workplace: 4 things to know Full story
4. Nebraska Medicine has earned the trust of their patients. Click here to learn how.
5. Cerner lists 1 Kansas City campus for sale: 7 things to know Full story
6. Michigan nurse charged with theft of vaccine cards from hospital to sell Full story
7. The patient journey reimagined — Click here and learn how to build something new.
8. Walmart to add 150,000 associates Full story
9. How 4,676 patients ranked 8 telehealth providers — Teladoc is No. 1 Full story
10. 10 top health IT stories in September Full story
11. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
12. Why RWJBarnabas fired 4 New Jersey hospital execs Full story
13. Google and its AI startup sued, accused of accessing 1.6M patient records without consent Full story
14. FCC awards $41M more in telehealth funding to 72 providers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to make life easier for ED clinicians — Here's how
2. Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.
3. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.