1. Premera has incurred 38 lawsuits since March disclosure of data breach Full story
2. Patients want interoperability, and here's how they want it: 6 key findings Full story
3. HIPAA violation? Medical group alerts authorities when patient presents false ID Full story
4.To succeed in patient engagement, healthcare providers must embrace mobile. Click here to read this report to learn what works.
5. Telemedicine from the physician's POV: 5 key findings Full story
6. HealthCare.gov audit reveals 'critical' cybersecurity risks
7. Webinar: 10 ways lean strategies support the healthcare workforce and improve healthcare delivery. Click here to learn more and register.
8. NSF, Intel award UPenn, Stanford $6M for Internet of Things security research Full story
9. Over 500 Attendees, including leading CEOs, CFOs & CIOs, at Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable, November 18-19, Ritz Carlton, Chicago. Will you be there? Click here
to learn more and register.
10. Johnson & Johnson to leverage IBM Watson for virtual health coach app Full story
11. Nominations now open for the 2015 Women Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems list! Nominations close Oct. 16. Click here to nominate a leader.
12. Model uses EHR data to anticipate patient health needs 6 months in advance Full story
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 44 leading hospital & health system CEOs and 33 CFOs & CIOs
74 sessions | 100 hospital executive speakers