1. Epic inks EHR deals with 2 health systems Full story
2. Where health systems are spending IT dollars, per KLAS, Bain Full story
3. Geisinger expands Best Buy partnership Full story
4. Hospitals rebounding from the nurse shortage are focusing on education. Learn the strategy some are using for dual staffing + financial benefits, in this live session.
5. Cerner facing headwinds Full story
6. New Jersey nurses gather outside CEO's home Full story
7. Man charged in connection with Scripps Health ransomware attack Full story
8. Boost productivity — without the burnout. Register here to learn how to do digital transformation the right way from healthcare tech leaders.
9. EHR difficulties lead to poor safety performance Full story
10. 11 executive exits in 11 days Full story
11. Prospect Medical unsure if patient data was breached in attack Full story
12. Hospitals account for 30% of all data breaches. Learn what could be missing from your hospital's cybersecurity strategy here.
13. Remote patient monitoring can tackle physician burnout, Ocshner says Full story
14. Layoffs at Optum: 3 updates Full story
15. Learning Opportunity: Tampa General's patient rooms are getting 'smarter.' See the upgrades saving their nurses time in this playbook.
16. Learning Opportunity: Traditional EHR training is inefficient and outdated. See how Froedtert is reimagining the process to protect clinicians' time and boost staff satisfaction.
17. Learning Opportunity: Accurate value sets are crucial to a healthcare organization's success, but creating them can be difficult. Get tips on streamlining the process here.