|1. Advocate Aurora's operating income down 20%, in part due to Epic EHR implementation
2. New York nonprofit healthcare organization hit with $200K HIPAA fine
3. Dignity Health's timekeeping software denies nurses overtime pay, lawsuit alleges
4. 90+ female health IT leaders to know. Click here to see the complete list, sponsored by CSI Healthcare IT.
5. AHA launches center for health innovation
6. Paper towels spread less bacteria than air hand dryers in hospital bathrooms, study finds
for this webinar to learn how Mount Sinai Health System and Children's National Medical Center are driving strategic growth with an enterprise laboratory.
8. Alameda Health System names CIO: 3 things to know
9. How hospitals, health organizations are preparing for Hurricane Florence
10. Why Catholic Health Initiatives' CISO says awareness training is pivotal in hospital cybersecurity
11. State of consumer telehealth: Download this e-book for a comparison of telehealth adopters, planners and nonadopters.
12. Ex-Apple exec: Silicon Valley strategies won't work in healthcare