1. Mayo ramping Google partnership back up and plans to open AI factory Full story
2. Epic's focus today and what comes next: 5 updates from Judy Faulkner Full story
3. Walmart, Oak Street Health launch clinic partnership in Texas Full story
4. Remote Monitoring During COVID-19 and Beyond - Insights from Chief Healthcare Administrative Officer for Masimo, Rick Gannotta. Click here to listen to the podcast.
5. Amazon's 8 latest job openings Full story
6. Google releases COVID-19 search term data for 400 symptoms — will it work better than its flu tracker? Full story
7. Humana partners with Salesforce for new care management tech platform Full story
8. Dr. Atul Gawande: Shoddy public health infrastructure is why COVID-19 testing is as 'messed up as a pile of coat hangers' Full story
9. How will big tech & Wall Street impact healthcare? What makes an innovator? Join in discussions on these key questions and more at the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event.
10. Coast Guard begins rolling out Defense Department's Cerner EHR Full story
11. Where telehealth will have the most staying power: Healthcare leaders weigh in Full story
12. Telehealth claim lines fell 21% from May to June: 4 things to know Full story
13. Facebook, Carnegie Mellon, U of Maryland team up on COVID-19 symptom data challenge Full story
14. How to transform the patient experience in the age of consumerism and COVID-19. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
2. Leveraging analytics and automation helped this infusion therapy services provider enhance claims processing and improve analyst productivity. Click here to learn more.
3. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.