1. WSJ: Feds may post names of hospitals with missing COVID-19 data Full story
2. California signs $15.3M deal with OptumInsights for new data-tracking system: 5 details Full story
3. 'This much unusable and stale data is irresponsible': Florida drops Quest after backlog of 75K COVID-19 test results Full story
4. Join us at Becker's first ever Telehealth Virtual Forum - click here to register!
6. Texas city removes COVID-19 dashboard from website after backlogged data dump Full story
8. Illinois nurse claims she was fired for refusing to violate HIPAA: 4 details Full story
13. Houston Methodist, Israel medical center strike innovation partnership Full story
11. Cerner names new chief strategy officer: 4 things to know Full story
9. How to transform the patient experience in the age of consumerism and COVID-19. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. Amazon launches first wearable & 11 other key notes Full story
7. Crafting the digital front door: How Cone Health is pushing forward IT investments Full story
10. Hawaii partners with Google, spends $638K on digital health travel app: 4 details Full story
12. HHS, FCC and USDA launch joint rural telehealth initiative: 3 details Full story
14. Learn about five of the biggest opportunities to improve healthcare delivery by downloading this e-book today.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
2. Protect the EHR: Key cybersecurity concerns for health systems in the work-from-home era. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion
3. In response to COVID-19, Wellstar Health System conduct 42k+ ambulatory care video visits in 6 weeks. Click here to find out how.