1. Ascension move to outsource IT will eliminate 'a few hundred' jobs Full story
2. Google invests $100M in Amwell concurrent with its IPO filing: 5 things to know Full story
3. Humana sues telehealth firm, alleges fraudulent visits, prescriptions: 5 details Full story
4. How to safeguard information networks amid increased vulnerability. Hear from Northeast Georgia Health System's CMIO during this virtual discussion.
5. Optum in the past 100 days: 6 things to know Full story
6. Tech glitch in Navicent hospital's automated reporting system skews COVID-19 data Full story
7. 7 recent big tech partnerships in healthcare: Amazon, Google & more Full story
8. Like Epic, many companies rethinking Labor Day deadline to return to offices Full story
9. On the leading edge of telehealth — Inside Nemours Children's success. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. FBI, CISA warn of new voice phishing campaign targeting remote workers Full story
11. Former Florida health official, Google working on COVID-19 dashboard for US schools: 5 details Full story
12. Senators claim FCC failed to manage funding for COVID-19, rural telehealth programs Full story
13. The COVID-19 contact tracing apps 7 states are using Full story
14. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The key to creating a great consumer experience lies in data. Click here to learn how one health system leverages data to provide unparalleled service.
2. Practical innovation: 10 healthcare IT must-reads on optimizing operations and revenue in 2020 and beyond. Click here to read the e-book.
3. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.