|1. Fitbit says it can solve medical student depression
2. KLAS: Hospitals favor manual over predictive tools for nurse, staff scheduling
3. Defense Department hires 1st chief data officer
4. How safe is your patient data? For insights into healthcare cybersecurity models, download this free white paper.
Becker's largest-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference is one month away. Join Venus Williams, Peyton Manning, Howard Dean and Rudy Giuliani + over 300 great speakers. Registration ends September 1. Register here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. South Carolina hospital to close: 4 things to know
7. Is your health system safe from cyber-attacks? Read this white paper
for insights into military-inspired cybersecurity strategies.
8. Salesforce expands work in healthcare
9. Scientists use CRISPR to correct a genetic disease in human embryos
What's both the most overrated and the most exciting thing in healthcare? AI, says Protenus' Robert Lord: 4 questions
11. To learn how a unified HR and finance cloud platform can bring value to your organization, register
12. Anthem BCBS Ohio taps tech startup to improve respiratory disease outcomes
for this upcoming webinar.
13. Americans are OK with genetically engineering animals - if it's for human health, Pew finds
14. Columbia UMC physician: Apple, Google can save millions of lives