1. Epic gets new generative AI 'pal' Full story
2. The top-paying states for health IT workers Full story
3. Vanderbilt starts billing for MyChart messages Full story
4. In 2023, not meeting digital expectations means losing patients. See 5 ways to improve interactions + drive loyalty here.
5. What Oracle has done since acquiring Cerner Full story
6. 'It's ridiculous': Why hospitals pay millions to get paid electronically Full story
7. Kaiser Permanente's IT chief to retire Full story
8. 43% of nurses are considering leaving the profession. Learn how to tackle the nursing workforce crisis head on in this discussion.
9. 20 healthcare companies with the widest CEO-worker pay gaps Full story
10. Rhode Island health system to outsource some IT members amid EHR cloud migration Full story
11. Generative AI helps Providence make specialty referrals Full story
12. The many routes for applying AI can be paralyzing. These experts will steer you to ideal use cases for scale + responsible use in healthcare — join us live.
13. How Stanford is using health IT to enhance clinical decision-making Full story
14. 14 healthcare M&A transactions in July Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 90% of patients want contact from their provider that recognizes the status of their healthcare journey — yet only half receive it. Learn the tools that drive personalization, here.
2. 75% of large healthcare orgs want to deploy 5G by 2024. Learn Driscoll Children's approach here.
3. RNs deserve to take lunch and leave on time. Read how tech-based scheduling is helping OHSU ease workloads and reduce days over max capacity by 40%.