1. Scripps records Q3 operating loss, notes cyberattack cost of $112.7M Full story
2. JPMorgan's healthcare venture eyes investments in telehealth, data analytics Full story
3. Inside the dark web: What hackers are selling network access to hospitals for Full story
4. What digital solution is driving efficency across 4 key healthcare service lines? Click here to find out.
5. 9 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. Amazon, Olive team up to bring cloud automation to 950 hospitals Full story
7. 9 health IT exec resignations in the past year: Cerner, Amazon & more Full story
8. Why a $60 hospital bill from 1955 went viral Full story
9. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
10. ProMedica can end rival's insurance contracts, court rules Full story
11. Are physicians ready for Apple's new health records-sharing initiative? Full story
12. Medical analytics company sued after quietly parting ways with Aetna Full story
13. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
14. CDC confirms 2nd death caused by rare bacterial disease Full story
15. What a Henry Ford exec learned from Hyatt, MSNBC about consumer preferences Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Value-Based Construction: A Modern Approach for Today's Healthcare Challenges
2. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.
3. How 4 leaders are boldly rethinking the patient experience