1. 2 New Hampshire hospital employees charged after camera found in staff bathroom Full story
2. Parents hit with $270K medical bill over 'birthday rule' inspire changes Full story
3. 'We just got caught up in a broader attack': UVM Medical Center details $50M ransomware strike Full story
4. What do health technology and billing leaders need to know? Hear what past and present CIOs from Cleveland Clinic, UT Health Austin & more think at Becker's 6th annual HIT + RCM hybrid event.
5. 'Relentless' cyberattacks no good for hospital finances, Fitch says Full story
6. Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS: How telehealth costs, offerings compare Full story
7. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
8. Texas woman sentenced for stealing, selling healthcare provider's EHR data Full story
9. Vaccine mandate would cause staff shortage, Ballad Health CEO says Full story
10. Cigna, Oscar Health launch virtual primary care plan Full story
11. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
12. 14 latest hospital closures Full story
13. Class action targets CaptureRx over breach that exposed 2.4M+ patients' data Full story
14. Rush, Cerner + 7 other recent health IT exec moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How digital workflows benefit clinicians, save hospitals money
2. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.
3. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.