1. Thousands of Humana members' information posted online in hack Full story
2. 3 top Beaumont execs to depart Full story
3. ONC asked to investigate Meditech over alleged information blocking Full story
4. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here.
5. Tenet posts $120M profit in Q2 Full story
6. Scripps employee allegedly stole personal info of dying patients for fraud scheme Full story
7. 40 hospitals, health systems mandating vaccines for workers Full story
8. UPMC settles employee data breach lawsuit for $2.7M Full story
9. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
10. Mayo, Kaiser execs detail their joint investment in Medically Home Full story
11. VA pausing Cerner's EHR deployment through 2021 Full story
12. COVID-19 'exposed the boulders underneath the water': ONC chief creates task force to tackle public health data issues Full story
13. America's pediatric mental health crisis: How this Dallas hospital is expanding care access and reaching kids at home and in the classroom.
14. FBI: 3 nursing school operators accused of selling fake diplomas, certificates Full story
15. Google Cloud launches healthcare data engine to promote interoperability Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.
2. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
3. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.