1. Google, Microsoft face off in AI healthcare race Full story
2. 3 health systems cutting IT jobs Full story
3. 1.2 million Tampa General patients' data breached in cyberattack Full story
4. Data insights are too hard for staff to access. Learn what tools you need to deliver data-driven care + improve outcomes.
5. Advertised salaries, vacancies for 50 healthcare jobs Full story
6. 'No margin, no mission': How Northwell CIO Sophy Lu approaches the Epic installation Full story
7. 88% of health system leaders plan to up tech spending in '23 Full story
8. The telehealth boom is far from over. Here's what you need to know about telemedicine in 2023 and beyond.
9. Why health systems might be victims of a huge data breach — and not yet know it Full story
10. Cleveland Clinic names interim CIO Full story
11. Emergency physicians denounce corporate management Full story
12. Hospital capacity problems will persist as patient acuity rises by 2033. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
13. 3 health systems rolling out virtual nursing Full story
14. Inside the latest workforce trend: 'Lazy girl job' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The telehealth boom is far from over. Here's what you need to know about telemedicine in 2023 and beyond.
2. Scheduling a doctor's appointment should be as simple as shopping on Amazon. See what 3 leading health systems are doing to simplify the scheduling process here.
3. From Wi-Fi hotspots at local libraries to building 'techquity' into care delivery — see the community partnerships + tactics these leaders deem essential for bridging the equity gap.