1. Small labs' reporting method skews Florida COVID-19 positivity rate Full story
2. The predictive analytics tools hospitals are using to forecast COVID-19 case surges Full story
3. Epic data center to get nearly $4M upgrade: 3 things to know Full story
4. Learn how Piedmont Healthcare quickly scaled services, implementing an entirely new triage process in just three days
5. Data backlog delays San Antonio's reporting of 5,000 COVID-19 cases Full story
6. The Amazon-Cerner partnership 1 year in: What they've accomplished and where they're headed Full story
7. SCL Health CIO Craig Richardville earns Colorado CIO of the Year award Full story
8. 7 recent health IT exec moves Full story
9. What hospitals can learn from an FBI cybercrime expert, the value of telehealth marketing and more. Click here to see what Becker's has in store for virtual health IT learnings.
10. Florida COVID-19 fatalities data included man who died in motorcycle accident Full story
11. Change Healthcare launches cloud-based patient records retrieval service: 4 notes Full story
12. California epidemiologists denied COVID-19 data access as they attempt to slow spread of the coronavirus Full story
13. Oracle to build cloud system for NIH COVID-19 vaccine registry Full story
14. Telehealth at scale: How Charleston Area Medical Center catapulted its virtual care volumes. Click here to attend the live discussion.