1. CMS proposes extending certain Medicare telehealth provisions through 2023: 5 details Full story
2. World's biggest ransomware gang, REvil, vanishes from internet Full story
3. Where 11 health systems rank among the best places to work in IT Full story
4. All hospitals want to improve their patients' health outcomes — learn why predictive analytics is key.
5. OIG: Cerner gave poor training, different EHR version in its $16B rollout Full story
6. $1.4B hospital opens in El Paso, Texas Full story
7. Healthcare's cybersecurity evolution: Learn about emerging, dynamic approaches to data security here.
8. Louisiana hospital skirts $200M Epic EHR implementation by seeking affiliation Full story
9. Teladoc integrates hospital telehealth platform with Microsoft Teams Full story
10. 7 recent hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
11. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
12. Las Vegas hospital workers infected with COVID-19 after attending party Full story
13. Anthem partners with behavioral health platform to expand access to counseling in Kentucky Full story
14. Kaleida, other systems sue maker of da Vinci surgical robots over alleged monopoly Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There’s a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
2. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
3. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.