1. Why Texas' publicly reported COVID-19 death rates are likely too low Full story
2. Seattle Children's hacking attempts doubled in March, targeting info of newborns and children who die at hospitals Full story
3. 4 AI systems outperforming medical experts Full story
4. Your organization would benefit from a high quality analytics resource center. Click here to find out why.
5. MUSC building virtual ward model to help hospitals manage ICU surges: 5 details Full story
6. Hacker infects Houston billing company systems with malware, exposes info of 274,837 patients, plan members Full story
7. UnitedHealth Group launches digital health therapy for diabetes patients: 5 notes Full story
8. AI is a 'key ally in the fight' against COVID-19, say Northwell researchers Full story
9. Accelerate digital transformation to ensure recovery and future success in the rapidly changing healthcare landscape. Click here to join a virtual discussion with healthcare CIOs on the benefits of prioritizing digital transformation.
10. Nearly one-third of physicians say developing an online personality, 'webside manner' is a top challenge for telehealth Full story
11. Allscripts to transition Sunrise EHR to Microsoft cloud Full story
12. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
13. Telemedicine adoption 25% higher among female physicians Full story
14. Reinforce health IT infrastructure to withstand new and pressing demands today and in the future. Attend this virtual presentation and learn how to enable modern connectivity.