1. UCSF pays $1M+ ransom to unlock medical school's computer systems Full story
2. Texas Medical Center hit 100% ICU bed capacity, then didn't report data for 3 days Full story
3. Johns Hopkins CEO: Predictive analytics, AI are the future of medicine Full story
4. Telemedicine: connecting care teams, providers, patients and creating networks to facilitate successful cooperation Click here
5. UF Health email hack exposes 76,330 patients' info Full story
6. Cerner, IBM & more: 5 tech companies recently issuing layoffs Full story
7. Iowa MSO employee accidentally sends 11,581 patients' info to healthcare provider Full story
8. 9 hospitals bringing back furloughed employees Full story
9. Healthcare is a team sport. Click here to join your peers virtually to hear insights on cultivating healthcare's most indelible resource — its people.
10. AI, EHR combo may be the new way patients select caregivers Full story
11. Physician viewpoint: We must 'anchor ourselves' in personal interactions amid telemedicine Full story
12. A timeline of Apple, Google, Salesforce & other tech contact tracing initiatives Full story
13. Tech professionals are increasingly seeking healthcare and pharma jobs, study finds Full story
14. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.