1. UofL Health sends 42,000 patients' PHI to wrong email: 3 details Full story
2. Providence-backed Tegria acquires healthcare AI company Full story
3. New York health system to implement voluntary separations, layoffs Full story
4. Break down imaging siloes for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
5. How Houston Methodist workers, patients responded to firings over vaccine mandate Full story
6. Google deepens its healthcare presence: A timeline of the last year Full story
7. The tech transforming preventive care. Learn how patients, providers and health plans are all benefiting during this discussion.
8. Epic, Cerner are top population health vendors for large hospitals: KLAS Full story
9. Express Scripts sues US for $43M Full story
10. Warren Buffett resigns as Gates Foundation trustee Full story
11. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
12. Chinese researchers told NIH to delete early COVID-19 gene sequences from database: WSJ Full story
13. Former U of Kansas Medical Center administrator gets 2 years in prison for stealing $556K Full story
14. 7 updates on VA's $16B Cerner EHR launch Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.
2. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
3. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.