1. Apple to relay location data for 911 calls
2. CMS to host 1st Blue Button 2.0 developer conference Aug. 13
3. Why AMA refers to 'augmented intelligence,' not 'artificial intelligence,' in 1st AI policy
4. To learn how Holyoke Medical Center achieved comprehensive care coordination, download the case study here
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, David Feinberg, Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here.
For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Nurse pleads guilty in $60M fraud scheme that allegedly involved accelerating patient deaths
7. Children's healthcare is changing. What do executives need to know? Register for this upcoming webinar to learn more
8. DNA testing service Dante Labs sends customers used kits
9. Tech glitch blamed for $19M billing error on Colorado patient statements
10. MedStar Health to pilot apps for patient-reported outcome data
11. Are you spending too much on purchased services? Probably. Download this white paper and learn how to fix it
FDA OKs DreaMed's decision support software for Type 1 diabetes
UC Berkeley granted 2 CRISPR gene editing patents amid years-long ownership battle with Broad Institute
Gaming disorder now a WHO-recognized disease, but US healthcare system not prepared for treatment