1. How Epic, Cerner, Meditech are approaching COVID-19 employee vaccine protocols Full story
2. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Where lawmakers stand on permanent Medicare telehealth coverage: 6 things to know Full story
4. Beckers NL copy: Harness the power of Digital Technology and Telehealth to improve the quality of patient care.
5. Amazon opens 3 employee health clinics in Detroit Full story
6. One Brooklyn hospital in New York stops admissions Full story
7. Virtual care is here to stay. See how hospitals are blending telehealth and in-person care for a more efficient healthcare experience here.
8. How much will the US pay for virtual visits conducted by phone? Full story
9. Phishing attack on Ohio medical center exposes 155,000+ patients' PHI Full story
10. Lawsuit over Houston Methodist’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate dismissed Full story
11. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
12. Health systems mandating vaccinations for healthcare workers Full story
13. Biden administration assembles task force to expand access of government data to AI researchers Full story
14. US COVID-19 cases no longer declining; Delta variant's rapid spread — 4 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth risk management: How to improve patient safety and reduce malpractice exposure. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
2. Healthcare innovation isn’t going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.
3. VTE risk rises for patients recovering from outpatient surgery at home. Here's how to solve that.