1. Fighting hospital ransomware hackers takes a public-private village, Scripps CEO says Full story
2. Cerner eliminates 500 jobs Full story
3. Johns Hopkins, Mount Sinai, the VA + 5 other health IT moves Full story
4. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
5. Meet the ransomware gang behind 235 attacks on US hospitals: 7 things to know Full story
6. Dartmouth dismisses online cheating allegations against med students Full story
7. Hear how one of the largest payers in North America transformed its telehealth strategy during this webinar.
8. Amazon exec says it respects healthcare legacies but 'competition is a good thing' Full story
9. UnitedHealthcare delays ER policy Full story
10. 12 health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
11. Virtual care is here to stay. See how hospitals are blending telehealth and in-person care for a more efficient healthcare experience here.
12. OSHA issues new COVID-19 safety rules for healthcare workers Full story
13. IT security company exec charged with cyberattack on Georgia hospital Full story
14. Rural hospitals may get paid to become standalone ERs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
2. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
3. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short eBook.