1. Amazon Care signs on more clients, eyes rural expansion Full story
2. Vanderbilt CEO: Telehealth boom leaves 'no excuse' for gaps in care to underserved communities Full story
3. Boston Children's, Google create new tool that maps out 'vaccine deserts' Full story
4. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
5. KKR creates virtual, in-person mental health firm Geode Health Full story
6. Some COVID-19 data-reporting optional as of today Full story
7. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
8. Why epidemiologists are concerned about states pulling back on COVID-19 data reporting: 4 things to know Full story
9. 2 Baltimore health systems to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for workers Full story
10. 10 health systems opening hospitals Full story
11. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
12. Cleveland Clinic, IBM, Aetna teaming up to launch blockchain health firm Full story
13. Google health exec says focus is on 'global impact,' not revenue Full story
14. Did the pandemic stamp out nurse bullying? Not quite, 2 CNOs say Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
2. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.
3. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.