1. White House to business leaders: Take these 6 steps to protect yourself from ransomware Full story
2. UF Health reverts to paper records, shuts down IT systems amid cyber attack Full story
3. 8 hospitals hiring CISOs, CITOs Full story
4. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
5. Cerner adopts new office model, won't require all employees to return to office Full story
6. Amazon's 8 most recent health-related job openings Full story
7. The pandemic shined a light on interoperability gaps. Learn what stands in the way of bridging them in this short report.
8. Young companies for old problems: Investors poured $6.7B in HIT startups in Q1 of 2021 Full story
9. The 17 health systems to which Walmart sends employees for care in 2021 Full story
10. The ironically quiet threat plaguing organizations Full story
11. Hear how one of the largest payers in North America transformed its telehealth strategy during this webinar.
12. 47,000 BCBS Kansas City members exposed through vendor breach Full story
13. Kaiser, Providence Southern California partner on $750M hospital Full story
14. One-third of US hospitals' average denial rates are in 'danger zone,' survey finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
2. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
3. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.