1. 147,000+ individuals' health info stolen during Scripps ransomware attack Full story
2. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
3. Health IT earmarks in Biden's $6 trillion budget Full story
4. Optimizing legacy data archiving with eMPI: Click here to learn more.
5. US companies can mandate COVID-19 vaccination, EEOC says Full story
6. Oklahoma cancer hospital closes, affecting 400 employees Full story
7. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
8. 1 in 4 hospitals can't send patients' EHR data to third parties, ONC finds Full story
9. Former Broward Health director pleads guilty to bribery scheme Full story
10. IU Health to implement COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees Full story
11. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
12. Accellion data breach victims topple 3.47 million: 10 hospitals, healthcare orgs hit Full story
13. HHS backs $50M initiative to develop health IT to prevent future pandemics, security threats Full story
14. Doctor On Demand and Grand Rounds to acquire LGBTQ health platform fresh off merger: 5 details Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2 Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
2. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
3. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here.