1. MIPS feedback is due today: 5 things to know
2. Cooling system failure shuts down computers at Samaritan Medical Center for nearly 4 hours
3. KLAS: Which health IT consulting firms exceed hospitals' expectations?
4. Two CEOs, VP of Leading Healthcare Systems Reveal the Benefits of the Accreditation Process for Clinically Integrated Networks:
From aligning with FTC guidelines to increased efficiency in care delivery, stronger, collaborative physician relationships, better managed care network contracts and more - you'll hear from three leading CINs in a FREE 90-minute webinar on June 13, 2018, 1-2:30 pm Eastern Time.
5. New York City physician sues former patient for $1M over negative Yelp review Full story
6. UnitedHealth CEO: 150M members will be in value-based care arrangements by 2025
7. Webinar: To learn how your organization can ensure interoperability post M&A, click here
8. Dr. Anthony Tersigni: Innovative care models are new catalysts to transforming healthcare
9. 'Customer engagement strategies' will determine who sinks, swims in healthcare, says Chief Information and Innovation Officer Jake Dorst
10. Medicare readmission rates vary widely among BPCI Advanced conditions: 4 takeaways
11. A 325-bed teaching hospital revolutionized the prescription process resulting in happier patients and providers. Register
for this upcoming webinar to learn how.
12. IBM reportedly lays off at least 40 Watson Health employees; 23andMe sues Ancestry.com & more - 7 health IT key notes