1. The ICU of the future is virtual: 4 things to know Full story
2. Where Amazon could go next in healthcare Full story
3. Johns Hopkins, 14 others join NIH to build EHR database for COVID-19 research Full story
4. The automation blueprint: 4 strategies to support health system digital transformation. Click here to read the guide.
5. Penn Medicine launches virtual mental health service for front-line employees Full story
6. Ransomware attack affects 13,146 patients' info at Alaska surgical practice: 4 details Full story
7. Baptist Memorial Health Care names new chief information and digital officer Full story
8. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. Hospital emergency response: How to streamline innovation amid the COVID-19 crisis. Click here for actionable tips.
10. Arizona sues Google, alleges continued digital location tracking after users opt out: 5 details Full story
11. UC San Diego builds automated remote monitoring platform for at-home COVID-19 patients Full story
12. NIH seeks to create COVID-19 contact tracing app that doesn't compromise privacy Full story
13. ONC funnels $1M+ to Sequoia Project for development of trusted exchange framework Full story
14. As COVID-19 cases slow, health systems can bring patients in for elective procedures. But how can health systems let patients know it's safe? Join this virtual discussion to learn more.