1. EHR vendors ranked by hospital market share gains (and losses) Full story
2. UNC Health joins Epic, Microsoft's generative AI pilot Full story
3. Norton Healthcare working through backlog of MyChart messages after cyber event Full story
4. Six big themes emerged from the Becker's Hospital Review 13th Annual Meeting, which was powered by more than 6,800 minutes of conversation with top health system leaders this spring. To catch up, join MyBHC free of charge to access the 24-page recap with thoughts from 24 executives from 20 hospitals and health systems.
5. Massachusetts General Hospital accuses spinoff, researcher of stealing trade secrets Full story
6. Patient wants cyber-suit against Lehigh Valley Health to stay alive Full story
7. Why Google and Amazon — and not startups — have 'made it into the clinic' Full story
8. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
9. The barriers to digital transformation in healthcare Full story
10. AI-powered robots, manikins that cry, VR: Inside UT Arlington's smart hospital Full story
11. Kaiser, Cleveland Clinic and more: 6 nonprofit systems back in the black Full story
12. Sustaining virtual care services post-PHE: Here's what organizations should know to maintain success.
13. Optum's leadership shakeup: 10 recent exec moves Full story
14. Tampa General looks to treat transplant patients at home Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.
2. COVID forever altered patient expectations, but forward-thinking hospitals are prepping their tech for the next, inevitable wave of change — join them.
3. Telehealth has proven to be more than a pandemic fad. See how your healthcare organization can get the most out of telehealth without skimping on data security.