1. How much 3 health systems are paying for EHR installs Full story
2. Optum's leadership shakeup: 4 recent exec moves Full story
3. HCA's virtual nursing command center monitors 8 hospitals in 2 states Full story
4. What does the rise in home care mean for hospitals and systems? Fill out this short survey to share your thoughts & attend a Becker's conference at no cost to you.
5. The plan to beat inflation from 62 health system executives Full story
6. 3 hospitals, health systems facing lawsuits for data breaches Full story
7. BayCare developing AI platform to ease nurses' documentation workload Full story
8. Collecting clinical data that's actually useful is easier said than done. Join industry experts as they share the best ways to clean up 'dirty data,' improve actionability and gain valuable insights.
9. Tennessee medical center's patient portal still down amid cyberattack Full story
10. What's going on at the VA? 38 Oracle Cerner implementation updates from this year Full story
11. From Gen Z to baby boomers: Who uses digital health the most Full story
12. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
13. 38 digital mental health companies with the most health system clients Full story
14. 15 health systems reporting Q1 financial results Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for.
2. Internet-connected medical devices are prime targets for cyberattackers, and a breach can put patient lives at risk. Get the 5 steps to securing your organization's internet of medical things here.
3. When physicians get point-of-care data, 'the dominoes start to fall' — for patients, quality + revenue. Learn the tech that's accelerating value-based care and saving costs for many.